Comedy Show & After Party — Friday, May 22
Comedy Show & After Party at Comedy Club 54, with host Ben Guyatt from The Comedy Network
This event has been rescheduled to Friday May 22, 2020 in response to COVID-19 precautions. Your tickets dated April 3, 2020 will be honoured for the new date, or refunded.
- At Club 54, 3345 Harvester Road, Burlington.
- Doors open at 9:30 pm, show 10:00-11:00 pm, Dance Party 11:00 pm to 2:00 am.
- Tickets $15, with all ticket sale proceeds to benefit the Burlington Symphony Orchestra!
- Tickets are available from orchestra members, or by calling the BSO Office at (905) 320-4697.
- Tickets can also be purchased online through our Eventbrite link.
This is a licensed 19+ event.
Annual Wine Raffle 2020
Twenty-seven bottles of exceptional wine; total value $1,000. One lucky winner takes all.
Tickets are $10, available in the lobby at concerts or from orchestra members.
The illustration above shows the wines from the 2019 raffle. The 2020 selection is as follows:
- Luigi Bosca D.O.C. Malbec 2016 | Argentina (1)
- Two Hands Sexy Beast Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 | Australia (2)
- Hidden Bench Estate Chardonnay 2017 | Canada (2)
- Domaine Queylus Tradition Chardonnay 2016 | Canada (2)
- Henry of Pelham Speck Family Reserve Cabernet/Merlot 2015 | Canada (2)
- Westcott Estate Pinot Noir 2015 | Canada (2)
- Queenston Mile Chardonnay 2016 | Canada (2)
- Château Pipeau | France (2)
- Domaine du Vieux Télégraphe Télégramme Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2016 | France (2)
- Marchand-Tawse Viré-Clessé 2016 Chardonnay | France (2)
- William Fèvre Champs Royaux Chablis 2017 | France (2)
- Remo Farina Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2016 | Italy (2)
- Castelgiocondo Brunello di Montalcino | Italy (2)
- Tedeschi Amarone della Valpolicella | Italy (2)
Only 500 tickets have been printed, making your odds of winning very good!
Draw Date: Sunday, May 10, 2020 at our In Nature’s Realm concert at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre, 440 Locust St, Burlington ON.
Lottery Licence: M822795
Privacy: Personal contact information collected with the tickets will not be used for marketing purposes. The winner’s name and city will be announced publicly.